Goal & Objectives of National Diploma in Business Administration and Management
The National Diploma programme in Business Administration and Management is aimed at producing
diplomats with sound theoretical and practical knowledge to carry out a number of activities in a business concern effectively. The ND diplomate should be able to:
• Conduct a simple structured survey on any aspect of business and make appropriate recommendations to the authority.
• Identify management problems at appropriate levels, analyze them and design management strategies to overcome them.
• Carry our inspection and auditing of books and records.
• Carry out evaluation of investment assets for investment purposes and assist in the analysis of investment proposals.
• Interpret basic statistical data.
• Assist in the preparation of short and long term budget plans.
• Write business reports and carry out various types of business communication effectively.
• Explain basic concepts and principles in economics and their applications in a mixed economy.
• Apply principles of accounts to different types of accounting transactions.
• Use statistical inferences as aids to business plan and control.
• Understand the basic principles of law and apply the same to business relationship and transactions.
Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.ENROLL NOW